Phonoscope was created in 2016 by Frank Maston as a production company, record label, and recording studio based in Los Angeles. He's released several studio albums under the name Maston (2013's 'Shadows', and 'Tulips' in 2017), and has produced, engineered, and mixed many studio records in the last few years.
For project inquiries and rates please use the contact form on this site.
- Paint - PAINT (Mexican Summer, 2018) Producer/Engineer/Performer
- Traffik Island - Nature Strip (Flightless, 2018) Mix Engineer/Performer
- Dinner - New Work (Captured Tracks, 2017) Mix Engineer
- Maston - Tulips (Phonoscope, 2017) Producer/Mix Engineer/ Performer/Artist
- Wild Honey - Torres Blancas (Love Monk, 2016) Mix Engineer
- Jacco Gardner - Hypnophobia (Polyvinyl, 2015) Executive Producer/Performer
- Maston - Shadows (Trouble in Mind, 2013) Producer/Mix Engineer/ Performer/Artist